The rise of cryptocurrencies was pioneered by the birth of Bitcoin. The digital asset was developed by Satoshi Nakamoto to offer an antithesis of traditional monetary systems such as fractional reserve banking. Ever since the technology has become one of the largest investment hubs that enterprising individuals use as a vehicle against inflation as well as for its impeccable capital gains. Some of the top projects investors are looking into for potentially high returns include Bitcoin Spark and Ethereum.
What is Ethereum?
Ethereum is a decentralized smart contract platform that powers the development of decentralized applications (dApps). The DeFi project was developed by Vitalik Buterin, who had a vision of making the blockchain more scalable than Bitcoin. Ethereum uses a Proof of Stake consensus mechanism to validate and verify transactions on its network. Validators lock their Ethereum (ETH) in exchange for rights to approve transactions and the addition of new blocks to get tokenized ETH rewards.
Bitcoin Spark is the better Generational Wealth Vehicle Than Ethereum
While Bitcoin and Ethereum are the largest crypto projects in existence, they typically have small returns on investment. For this reason, investors switch to upcoming projects like Bitcoin Spark, which have the tendency to produce massive gains as they grow their market cap and gain massive adoption.
Bitcoin Spark is aimed at inhibiting the advantages of the Bitcoin network and the Ethereum mainnet. Bitcoin Spark uses a proof-of-process consensus mechanism which incorporates both Proof of Work and Proof of Stake methods alongside a rare mathematical algorithm. The network has both miners and validators manning transactions and adding new blocks to the blockchain. Earnings are controlled by the algorithm, which standardizes returns from both miners and validators.
Bitcoin Spark’s tokenomics resemble that of Bitcoin. However, Bitcoin Spark has allocated more tokens to rewarding its network participants. The native token of Bitcoin Spark is BTCS. There are 21 million BTCS tokens that are currently powered by the Ethereum mainnet. From this supply, 4.55 million tokens have been dedicated to the launch supply, to which 4 million tokens will be sold to early investors during the incoming ICO. The ICO is expected to commence on the 1st of August, giving investors a chance to collect BTCS tokens at a discounted rate of as low as $1.50. During the ICO phases, Bitcoin Spark Team will issue frequent bonuses to award early adopters for their participation.
Unlike Bitcoin and Ethereum, Bitcoin Spark will have two streams of income that will allow the community members to earn passive income. First, Bitcoin Spark’s mining participants will lend out processing power to individuals, groups, and organizations for organized virtual infrastructure development activities. These activities include video rendering and resource-hungry simulations.
The platform will also have advertisement slots on the Bitcoin Spark website and mobile applications that will be actively managed by the community members. Ads will be voted in or out and priced differently depending on the demand. Anyone holding BTCS tokens will be allowed to vote. Ads that will violate the community’s guidelines will be voted out, and 85% of the amount paid will be refunded to the advertisers. The remaining 15% will be distributed to wallets that voted the ad out.
Bitcoin Spark is slowly showcasing its intentions to shape the crypto industry. Like Bitcoin, it is a first market mover and hence bears a lot of potential as far as its market upside is concerned.
For more information:
Crypto News Flash Disclaimer: This publication is sponsored. Crypto News Flash does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products, or other materials on this page. Readers should conduct their own research before taking any actions related to the company. Crypto News Flash is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods, or services mentioned in the press release.